Thales Cryogenics supplies a complete range of Joule-Thomson coolers.
We design and produce all Joule-Thomson support equipments (high-pressure bottles, high-pressure relief valve, solenoid valve for the complete cooling line). The Joule-Thomson coolers are specially designed to meet customer dedicated requirements. We produce free-flow JT coolers as well as demand-flow (or self regulated) JT coolers. We produce cryostats in dimensions from Ø 3 mm up to Ø 10 mm Cryostat
- Working cold temperature: around 80K
- Cooldown time: from 1 sec. to 1 min.
- High reliability and long storage life
- Possibility of different working gas
- Self-regulated or fixed orifice
- Various heat exchanger shapes
- Low costs
- No noise
- Able to withstand large acceleration
- Able to withstand high temperature environment>
- HP storage bottles:
- From few cc to several liters
- From 100 to 1000 bar
- Sealed for life
- Full metal or composite
- LP relief valve
- HP solenoid valve
- Connecting pipes
- Quick release connectors
Support equipment is designed according to customer requirements. It is designed and cleaned to be compatible with the purity required for the supply of J/T cryogenic line.