The RMs1 is the cooler for SWaP applications were high efficiency and silent operation are key, not only at cooler but also at system level. The RMs1 has been design as a very reliable cooler leading to a maximum operational benefit in compact systems.
Specific versions of the RMs1 cooler can even ensure correct operation of the cooler in harsh environments or when a higher cooling powers – as typically foreseen for HoT detectors – are required.
The laser welded Rotary monobloc cooler combines superior performance with in a robust package that used to define compact solutions for the next generation of detectors.
- Cold finger / dewar bore: ¼” Generic
- Mass: 150g
- Cooling power @ 150K/20°C: 1000mW @ 150K @ 7Wac
- Steady state input power: < 1.2W @ 150 mW
- Cooldown time: < 2’00” @ 120 J.
- Low noise: silent at 10m (MIL-STD-1474)
- Induced vibrations : < 40 mN all axis @ 150 K